Sally Hansen Fast and Flawless Airbrush Makeup

Stephie Baby

Anyone have any idea about this product??? I thought I saw it in someone's traincase post, but I can't find it anymore. It says its suppose to have no color. I'm not sure how that works.

xoxprincessx0x

I bought it once a long time ago. It said no color but it still had color that was like really transluscent and would basically match any skin color. It was pretty cool stuff but I couldn't just spray it directly on my face otherwise it would get everywhere. I used to spray it in my hands and use it like foundation but it had really good, flawless coverage.

xsnowwhite

I hated it. It made my skin SO oily and it was really orange on me. It was blotchy in coverage and the smell was very strong as well. I would not reccomend it.

widdershins

I didn't really like it either. I got the translucent version because I'm ghostly pale, but it was waaaay too dark and orange. I liked the idea of it, but not the end result.

pumpkincat210

i actually really like it. Right now, over my tan, i can pull off the "deep" color. For normal use I like the medium color. I have yellow undertones so it doesn't look odd on me. It doesn't come off in the water either, you have to use soap and a washcloth. It works best if you apply a lotion before, it helps it blend and smooth out better for longer before it dries. I went through a can of it in a week though but it made my skin look evener and healthier!