San Francisco shopping advice

Wannabe Junkie

My husband is flying to San Francisco on Saturday for a conference, so of course I want to send him on a MAC shopping trip!
winks.gif

I really want to send him to either the freestanding store (or better still the pro store). My question is, as he is staying near Union Square, is it easy to get to either the freestanding store in Fillimore Street or pro store in Union Street? I know he won't have loads of time so wondered if it was best to send him to a counter instead?

Thanks in advance.

cool username

Aw really late reply. The pro store is about 2 miles away from union square. Actually 1.8 haha. I know this because I made my bf take me but we just went to union square thinking that's where it was and he refused to drive the 1.8 miles so we walked. It was terrible haha

PossiblyPretty

I know this already happened, but maybe this info will help someone else in the future. It takes 2 buses to get from the Union Square area to the Pro store on Union St. The information station at the 5th st mall on Market St is very helpful for getting you where you need to go. Or if it's only a 1.8 mile walk, that's nothing.... for me anyway. Or if you're taking BART in, get off at the Powell St Station and the above info is the same. The pro store is def worth checking out. I like it better than the Filmore store.