Secret Santa 2013! Show us your loot!

Monica

The first annual Specktra Secret Santa was a success! Thank you to everyone who made it fun and entertaining. By now, everyone should have their tracking info at the very least but most of you have your gifts in hand. Let's show off our loot! Please take a moment to post a picture and thank you note (if you feel so inclined) of the gift your received this year. Also this is the place to let us know if you have not heard from your Secret Santa or need help with anything related to the exchange. If you feel more comfortable sending a PM to me or @Janice please do so. My gift from Eldon the Elf should be here by Friday and I'll be back to post my unwrapping pics then! Merry Christmas to all!!

Julily

Mine is coming today! So excited. I hope the mailman gets here soon. Many years ago he use to come around 10:30 am. Every year he comes later and later. Now, I'm lucky if he comes at 2pm sometimes he doesn't come until 4.
sigh.gif

Monica

Mine is coming today! So excited. I hope the mailman gets here soon. Many years ago he use to come around 10:30 am. Every year he comes later and later. Now, I'm lucky if he comes at 2pm sometimes he doesn't come until 4.
sigh.gif
Haha I feel your pain! UPS doesn't come by my house until about 6pm when they deliver my packages so I love it when I order something and they use FEDEX cause theyre always there by 10am!

Julily

Here's what my Secret Elf brought me.
pompom.gif
Out of everything on my wishlist, it was what I wanted most and the candies were delicious.

Julily

Haha I feel your pain! UPS doesn't come by my house until about 6pm when they deliver my packages so I love it when I order something and they use FEDEX cause theyre always there by 10am!
I'll be sure to remember that if I ever send you anything.

Monica

Here's what my Secret Elf brought me.
pompom.gif
Out of everything on my wishlist, it was what I wanted most and the candies were delicious.
I'm so jealous! My package is waiting for me at home, I cant wait to rip it open tonight!!

Monica

Woohooo!! I got my package today! Thank you so much Alicia for my present! I needed these sooooo bad! How did you know?? The chocolates are divine as well!

SO MANY EXCLAMATION POINTS, SO FEW SENTENCES!!
nanaparty.gif

lippieluv2013

My goodies from my Secret Santa . . .
I LOVE my gift! So many new flavored to try. One of my favorite things this time of the year here in Michigan: cup of tea in front of a fire. Thank you!