Sephora Bronzer Brush

aziajs

I bought this brush and loved it but once I washed it it fluffed out and it's not as beautiful and compact anymore. Has this happened to anyone else? I would take it back and get another one but I think the same thing would happen.

user3

Oh gosh I hope this does not happen to mine. I just ordered this brush. After a friend of mine raved about it and her bronzer always looks so great I figured why not get it.

I will have to ask her if that happened to her brush.

eviestevie

i've had mine for a couple of years now and it's perfectly fine. when i wash, i only use mild soap and air dry it over the sink. once it's dry, i just use my hand to fluff it back up and looks good as new.

Jennifer Mcfly

When I saw this in the store, I loved it...until I picked it up and tested it on my face. It was so ruff, IMO. I decided to just stick with my 187 skunker
winks.gif

user3

Update:

I've had mine and washed it twice now. It did fluff out a bit. I actually like that now it has more fluff.

If you feel the fluff is a bit much or that there might be something wrong with the brush maybe try taking to a Sephora SA and ask them if it normal for that happen. They might exchange it for you.

For those that might be considering this brush: As far as the softness! It's really soft.

I've had some very harsh feeling brushes in the past and this is not even close to being rough on the skin.

Pink_minx

I love it. Mine does fluff but I like it like that. It feels soft i like it I dont think theres anything wrong with it in my opinion.

chelssea

When I washed mine, it fluffed out a tiny bit. Nothing bad though. I loovveee the brush, it's my favorite of all my brushes