Sephora Classic Blockbuster

mocha_queen

I feel the same
Its just that ive never tried sephora eye shadows before, so I wanted to know if someone has used them and would know better.
Thanks!

athena123

I was tempted to buy one of these last Christmas but the lemmings were put back in the cage by very lackluster reviews. Not a whole lot of color payoff and more suitable for girls/women first learning about makeup application, despite the great number of colors to play with.

Your $$ is much better spent getting a cool multi-palette from UD, Smashbox or MAC; at least you'll actually see the pigments on your eyes instead of just in the palette!
winks.gif

Kuuipo

I had tried their shadow quads before and was not at all happy with the quality of their shadows .....(I find their lipsticks to have great colours but the texture is way too thin....their glosses are good, their foundations SUCK, the face powder is fair, the Pro brushes are stellar, and their traincases absolutely fab)

I think their gihugic palette is good for someone experimenting with colours and trying to find what colours suit them before investing in a lot of high end colours...

jdepp_84

Quote:
Originally Posted by frocher
Sephora's palettes are not the best quality. They are eye candy, and it seems as if you are getting a good deal, but imo it's best to spend money on good quality and get less selection.

I agree. I bought the one that was released I think last May and it wasent very good
thmbdn.gif
the shadows were to sheer, but the blushes were real nice, those I really liked
thmbup.gif

mae13

Poor quality and the plastic case smelled revolting.

It actually turned me off the Sephora brand.

Mandaz_Diamondz

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdepp_84
I agree. I bought the one that was released I think last May and it wasent very good
thmbdn.gif
the shadows were to sheer, but the blushes were real nice, those I really liked
thmbup.gif

I agree, the blushes are very pretty and go on nice, but the shadows and lip glosses aren't that great, not much color payoff, but it does have pretty colors if you like your shadows sheer