Sephora Haul

kellygurl

Hey Ladies,

I stopped by Sephora yesterday, because I was dying to spend some $$ and use my VIB discount. It wasnt much, but...I couldnt help myself! This is what I got:

NARS Lipgloss Turkish Delight - (Kim K's Favorite) I had to try this one because I have heard good things. I compared it to MACs Underage, which I am not too fond of. Underage makes me look a little washed out, but I like TD, because it is not too pigmented and leaves a nice sheen.

NARS Lipgloss Striptease - This is a neutral nude with a hint of shimmer. I wore this last night with TONGA and it was gorge! I finally achieved that perfect nude look.

NARS Lipliner Tonga - Id compare this to MACs Cremestick Gingerroot; however, NARS has a matte finish. It mixes very well with TD and Striptease.

BE Mineral Veil - I had a limited supply in my starter kit, and had to buy the full size for only $19!

Stila Foundation Kit in Medium - This was a birthday gift along with a Sephora gloss for my friend. It was $18 (40$ value), but I only paid $4!

Total - $116.34 after 10% VIB discount. Saved- $14.00!!
th_DANCE.gif

I'm interested into seeing what the exclusive gifts will be with the VIB (Very Important Beauty Insider).
You achieve VIB status by spending a minimum of $350 at Sephora or sephora.com in one calendar year, which is nothing to a makeup addict.

With every purchase you make, you earn money/credit (?) toward a holiday gift card, but Im not sure what percentage is awarded.

Thats it for now! I will be in Vegas next weekend, and will definitely be taking advantage of all the shopping malls.
graucho.gif

GlamQueen21

Awesome Sephora haul! I think I might need to spend $350 within one calender year so that I can be part of the VIB thing!