Sephora points samples

Meisje

I was wondering --- is there any place online (website, blog) that you can figure out which samples you get at Sephora with your points are currently being offered in store? Or does it constantly differ from store to store?

LatteQueen

you should be able see your points/samples on Sephora Website...as for differing from store to store..that I don't know..you can call or email them..good luck..
I have around 350 points saving them up to get the sephora e/s palette..it looks beautiful..I need 150 points more..

Strawberrymold

the samples change from store to store. They get a shipment every few weeks and get more as they run out. The store itself does not have much control over what it is they recive, nor will they really be able to tell you what's coming in next. It's pretty random.

CaveB

As far as I can tell the samples can vary from store to store. The last time I was in the SA mentioned that once they were out of something, they were out, and had to move on to the next sample. And I have never had something offered online availible in store.