sephora shipping?

flowerhead

this may seem like a silly/ditzy question, but does sephora.com ship worlwide? i can't find anything regarding it on the site, & i don't wanna sign up if it's a waste of time. thanks =)
(mods - i didn't know where to post this, hope it's in the right section)

yumemiru

Where in particular are you thinking of? I know they ship to China, Canada and USA. For China though, you have to register in their Sephora Chinese site, which is independent from the rest and I assume some of the other what I can subsite of Sephora is the same? It really depends on where in particular you are thinking of. Also, i'm sure you can write a letter to Sephora and ask if they ship to the place you are thinking of.

user79

No, they do not.

There is information about where they ship here:
Customer Service

Quote:
Sephora.com ships to the contiguous 48 U.S. states and Alaska and Hawaii, and now ships to Canada as well. Shipping to other international destinations and U.S territories (such as Puerto Rico and Guam) is unavailable at this time. Also Sephora.com does not ship to APO/AP addresses.

For U.S. orders and shipping with Sephora.com, you must have both a shipping address and credit card billing address within the United States. In addition, the issuing bank must be based in the United States. See U.S. Shipping Costs & Delivery Schedules.

For Canadian orders and shipping, you must have both a shipping address and credit card billing address in Canada. In addition, the issuing bank must be based in Canada. See Placing Canadian Orders, and Canadian Shipping Costs and Delivery Schedules.

It sucks. I'd like to order from Sephora here in Switzerland and I can't. The France one also doesn't.

They do have shipping for these other countries though: Sephora.com: International UK doesn't seem to be on that list.