Sephora ???

~~Queenofshuz~~

Hey everyone...
smiles.gif
......just wondering if any of you know where to find old looks from the Sephora catalogues?.....I was on the website and I saved some of the looks but they only have a few issues....
ssad.gif
.......I need inspiration!

user3

You can see if anyone has the catalogs saved on their computer. I did have tons of them saved but I think my computer ate them because I can't find them.

If all else fails I can scan the looks for you. I think I have all the way back to 2002 or 2003 for the catalogs.

Just let me know. I can do it on friday before I leave.

user3

I am working on getting these looks up. I will provide a link once I have all the catalog looks scanned.

~~Queenofshuz~~

oh wow....thank you Zap2it!......I love Sephora looks so much but I just started to get the catalogues again........I'm excited!

user3

Alrighty all done!
smiles.gif

If can't read something or would like to know what products to use just PM me. I know some of the pics with products are hard to read. Sorry about that. I only had from 2003 Fall until the current one. A few of the catalogs that came out did not have looks
ssad.gif

All done check below.

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by anniewayz
That was so nice of you!
Thanks!

No problem!
smiles.gif
I am always happy to help when I can.

fairytale22

OMG can you leave those up like forever?! My mom threw out all my old ones and I even had the rock chick on from fall of like 2003.
ssad.gif
THANKS SO MUCH!

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairytale22
OMG can you leave those up like forever?! My mom threw out all my old ones and I even had the rock chick on from fall of like 2003.
ssad.gif
THANKS SO MUCH!

I have no plans on taking them down, so they are up forever and ever!
fluffy.gif

Here's a
poke.gif
at your mom for tossing yours. lol j/k