She broke my heart, but I still have love for her

RiCh_N_PrEtTy

"So a lesbian friend of mines and I met in college last semester. I didn't try to make her a friend we just hit it off really well in class. We have A LOT in common that it's nuts! We are so giddy around each other and her male bff is jealous of me and us talking..

Anyways, in the beginning it seemed like she was flirting with me which she later denies.

She had asked me if I were gay, when I texted her that I was 'bi', she replied, "You're bi?". As if she couldn't believe it. In another conversation of ours, I told her I liked femmes, not studs. And aggressive girls were a turn off. She replied, "you're mean..lol and well that's sad." What makes this stick out to me is that she isn't femme and she would try to tell me she IS femme. Its like she was trying to prove herself in a way. When I told her I'm looking for a relationship she later told me she wasn't looking for a relationship yet although she has friends with benefits with other girls...

When ever she would see me her eyes light up and she will try to fix her clothing and hair. She gets excited when i'm around and blamed her sweaty palms on Hyperhidrosis.. I am confused about her. I'm in love with her...

When i confronted her about her early flirting in the beginning of our friendship she denied it all saying she was only looking to have a friendship...however her actions and her ambiguous ways of talking to me, speak other wise...
th_dunno.gif

well, I told her my feelings. I didn't say I loved her, but I did let her know I was hurting, because I knew her answer would be no (from her previous denials). I let her know I was crying and I couldn't face her no more if her answer was no (out of embarrassment and shame). I told her, "because of how I feel about you.. she said, "what are you feeling?".. I told her how much I liked her and was interested in her..

she replied, "WTF? I didn't know this. Hmmmm...I don't know what to say". After an hour and 45mins, she replied, "well, I told you I didn't see you that way", I told her well, I guess this is good bye.

We haven't talk in a week...

so I'm guessing this is it then. I shared my feelings and tears, she didn't try to save the friendship nor my feelings..

I still feel her when she isn't around and have her in the back of my mind. I cry over not having her the way i want her...How do I get her own of my mind?

M.A.C. head.

Girls are like buses. Miss one, in the next 15, there's one comin'!

Don't worry about it, just live life and be happy! You will come across someone who wants you just as much as you want them.

RiCh_N_PrEtTy

Its just hard... I give out love and never receive the love I desire.. They say you love yourself, then someone will love you in return.