Shine Sprays question

Sparklevixen81

Does anyone know of a shine spray that is not specifically for color treated hair?

My hair is very thin and dry(currently working on this problem with new products) and all I can find are shine sprays for which I put above.

Drugstore or Salon recs are fine.

Thanks!

xsnowwhite

I really like loreal glass shine spray! Its in a clear bottle next to the loreal studio line i believe is what its called and it can be found at drugstores.

CantAffordMAC

got2b makes one
aquage (i think this is only a professional line) makes one called Beyond shine
i'm sure redken makes some
dove has one, tresemme makes one, etc.

everytime i see a shine spray it is just a regular shine spray. I suggest going to cvs or walmart for a cheap version...they're guaranteed to have a regular shine spray. also, really read the bottle. They may add that they are GOOD for color treated hair, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they are specifically FOR color treated hair hair.

and there may not be any difference at all between a shine spray for color treated hair and one for dry hair--Most color treated hair IS dry, which may be why the shine sprays are targeted towards that kind of hair more (or chemically treated hair in general) HTH

Dreamergirl3

imo its like spraying very diluted silicone serum (like biosilk, frizzease etc) over the hair. I love 'em, my favs are Tresseme's and Biosilk, I like Biosilk's because it's aerosol, but Tresseme for the price. I think they make a 'light' version but I'm not sure