Shiseido Lippies?

SweetCheeks

Anyone know of any Shiseido lippie shades that would look good on just about anyone? Swatches welcomed. Thanks!
thmbup.gif

meehpink143

hey.. well.. i work for shiseido and they have a bunch of lippies (not as many shades as mac) buuuut a pretty good selection. =] I LOVE P21.. it's a nude color but a shade i think might work for everyone is SL17.. it's like a coral orange color and it's sheer. the SL formula is like lipgloss in lipstick form. do you have warm undertones, cool undertones, or neutral?

GlamYOURUs

I only have one product by them and its the gloss. I would like to buy more because I am really in love with it! lol

Chianti Rose is such a beautiful pink. This gloss is sooo soft, non sticky and just glides on your lips sooo smoothly.

No flash:
2u57x2u.jpg

Flash:
2utiziw.jpg

SweetCheeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs
I only have one product by them and its the gloss. I would like to buy more because I am really in love with it! lol

Chianti Rose is such a beautiful pink. This gloss is sooo soft, non sticky and just glides on your lips sooo smoothly.

No flash:
2u57x2u.jpg

Flash:
2utiziw.jpg

Gorgeous! Thank you so much, I will definitely be checking it out.

SweetCheeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by meehpink143
hey.. well.. i work for shiseido and they have a bunch of lippies (not as many shades as mac) buuuut a pretty good selection. =] I LOVE P21.. it's a nude color but a shade i think might work for everyone is SL17.. it's like a coral orange color and it's sheer. the SL formula is like lipgloss in lipstick form. do you have warm undertones, cool undertones, or neutral?

Hi! You work for Shiseido, then you have my dream job, because I really want to. I thought at first I wanted to work for MAC but Shiseido really is my heart brand. I have loved everything I have tried. I have yellow undertones, I wear shade O40 in the powdery foundation and SP40 (SP60 if I am tan) in the sun protection liquid foundation. I have brown hair (highlighted) and green/hazel eyes. I really want to try some of Shi's lippies so any recs would be fantastic! Oh and BTW, what do you have to do to qualify for a job with Shiseido? Thanks for any info
smiles.gif

meehpink143

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetCheeks
Hi! You work for Shiseido, then you have my dream job, because I really want to. I thought at first I wanted to work for MAC but Shiseido really is my heart brand. I have loved everything I have tried. I have yellow undertones, I wear shade O40 in the powdery foundation and SP40 (SP60 if I am tan) in the sun protection liquid foundation. I have brown hair (highlighted) and green/hazel eyes. I really want to try some of Shi's lippies so any recs would be fantastic! Oh and BTW, what do you have to do to qualify for a job with Shiseido? Thanks for any info
smiles.gif

There aren't really many qualifications to work at Shiseido. All you have to do is be willing to learn and if you learn quickly you'll love it! I suggest you check the counter you want to work for and talk to the counter manager because if she or he likes you then you have a good possibility of getting the job if there is an opening. I was just lucky because they happened to have an opening, and as far as I can tell, I LOVE my job
yes.gif
You should definitely check it out!

I'm actually between an O40 and an O60 foundation, LOL, it's quite expensive! haha. I'm really in love with the new colors from the Spring line, SL14, SL15, SL16, and SL17!! They're formula is part lipgloss so it's kind of sheer and glossy. It has buildable color tooo. I think the colors go really well with yellow undertones so you should definitely check it out!!! My favorite nude for sure though is, P21 (JLO wears it!!) haha and if that one doesn't work for you there are more nude colors you can choose from!

SweetCheeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by meehpink143
There aren't really many qualifications to work at Shiseido. All you have to do is be willing to learn and if you learn quickly you'll love it! I suggest you check the counter you want to work for and talk to the counter manager because if she or he likes you then you have a good possibility of getting the job if there is an opening. I was just lucky because they happened to have an opening, and as far as I can tell, I LOVE my job
yes.gif
You should definitely check it out!

I'm actually between an O40 and an O60 foundation, LOL, it's quite expensive! haha. I'm really in love with the new colors from the Spring line, SL14, SL15, SL16, and SL17!! They're formula is part lipgloss so it's kind of sheer and glossy. It has buildable color tooo. I think the colors go really well with yellow undertones so you should definitely check it out!!! My favorite nude for sure though is, P21 (JLO wears it!!) haha and if that one doesn't work for you there are more nude colors you can choose from!

Thanks for the info. I will definitely pursue a position there!

I will check out the colors you mentioned and I agree with P21 - that's Praline right? LOVE that one, my fave so far!

meehpink143

yuuup. praline! that's the one
tong.gif
haha. my manager got me wearing it! BUT yeah. you should definitely try some of the new colors. they're pretty!