Shopping in Tokyo, Japan?

ashschu

So - much like my other thread about Brisbane, I'm looking for some help on shops in Tokyo. We are stopping over for a few days on our way to Australia and want to do a little shopping (hoping for some interesting finds!) It will be just me, my mum and my teenage sister so needless to say hitting the shops is a must! lol

Anyways, I know nothing about where to shop in Tokyo. We are looking for reasonably priced shops (not designer wear or anything) Our hotel is near the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Buildings by the Shinjuku metro line. So we are open to any areas we can access on the Yamanote line.

I am hoping to find a couple of things in particular if anyone can tell me where to find them.

Shu Umera - really hoping that their eyelash curler will be cheaper over here then it is when you can find it in Canada. Do they have shops or counters in dept stores?

Kimono Robe - want to pick one up for sure! Not the traditional Kimonos, but a bath robe type kimono. I am hoping to find a light silk/satin type fabric one. Anywhere in particular that sells nice ones? Also - do they make these in toddler size? Where can I find them in that size??

Also, if anyone has any tips on places to see or things to do I am up for suggestions!

Thanks again!