Should I trade in my 168SE & 187SE for the full-size versions?

glitzbeary

First of all, I just recently got more into makeup so I'm still kind of a n00b. Please bare with me if the questions are I got the face brush set from Nordies a couple of weeks ago and am debating whether or not to upgrade to the full-size 168 & 187. I Are they noticeably better? Had a few hairs fall out of the 187SE during just the first few uses. Is the 168 sufficient for blush, or should I get a regular blush brush as well? Still learning about contouring, highlighting, etc. Kind of overwhelming!

s_lost

I too have begun with the short handle versions and, for me, the full-size are way better, specially the 187 and the 168. Get them, you'll not regret.

I *hate* my Adore Carmine face brush kit, it's soooo scratchy. I couldn't believe the difference when I bought the regular ones.

For blush brushes, I recommend 116 and 109. They make the application so easy!

glitzbeary

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_lost
I too have begun with the short handle versions and, for me, the full-size are way better, specially the 187 and the 168. Get them, you'll not regret.

I *hate* my Adore Carmine face brush kit, it's soooo scratchy. I couldn't believe the difference when I bought the regular ones.

For blush brushes, I recommend 116 and 109. They make the application so easy!

Thanks! I was looking at the 109, but now the 116 looks pretty good, too. Tough decision!

Susanne

I can recommend getting a full-sized 187.

If you want a blush brush, try the 129 or the 129SH with Fabulous Felines!