*Dazzlelash Black color
*Feline eye pencil

*Also a picture of my newest family addition
th_e2cloud9.gif

DSC05300.jpg

DSC05303.jpg

DSC05267.jpg

MissResha

thats really pretty! i would just fill the eyebrows in a tad, yanno, define'em a little so that they dont get washed out, but thats really cute!

and where do you live so i can steal your puppy?

oh did i type that out loud?

dust_bunny

yeah my eyebrows are just so UGH >.< I cant figure out what to do with them most of the time lol
ssad.gif
(

LOL @ The last comment, I think Pandora would miss me ( Yeah right...give her a treat and she would love you for life.. ...CRAP!)

TISH1124

I really like this look...very pretty...and I agree...just clean the brows up a bit on top and it's fabulous!

jjjenko

yeah definitely clean up the brows and fill them in. it would make the look more ferocious! i'd recommend benefit brow bar, they do amazing jobs on eyebrows and it's only like $18!

dust_bunny

Thank you all sooooo much!!! LOL I am definitely going to do something with my brows. What would be the best way to do this? Are there any advantages/ disadvantages to tweezing,waxing or filling them in?Which is better or worst? LOL I am so helpless when it comes to my freaking brows
SOS.gif

Dahlia_Rayn

I really like this, it's pretty, the colors work well together. I have problem brows too, so I understand! I am working with a brow stylist right now, I started growing them out and am going to here ever few weeks for waxing and shaping. I hope once they're all fixed I'll learn how to maintain myself.

I love your puppy too, so freaking cute!

ashleydenise

Your puppy is ADORABLE! omg I want another dog so bad. lol.

oh and your makeup is cool too! but the puppy holds my heart! lol <3

ashleydenise

Quote:
Originally Posted by dust_bunny
Thank you all sooooo much!!! LOL I am definitely going to do something with my brows. What would be the best way to do this? Are there any advantages/ disadvantages to tweezing,waxing or filling them in?Which is better or worst? LOL I am so helpless when it comes to my freaking brows
SOS.gif

Get them threaded and then fill them in after that.

Simply Elegant

I agree about the eyebrows. I usually brush them with a clean mascara wand and then pluck the strays. It's a lot easier to see the shape you're making if you brush them. Then fill them in with a matte brown eyeshadow and they'll look much better. I also second bringing the darker colour closer to your crease.

And your puppy is so adorable.

fafinette21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleydenise
Get them threaded and then fill them in after that.

Amen to that! Threading is awesome! It gives you a really great shape without them being too thin.

AND that is the cutest thing everrrr!! What kind of dog is it?

dust_bunny

Pandora( the cute dog lol ) is a mix between shepherd and something else that was really cute
love.gif
. Sadly she was dumped in the streets ,but taken in by the humane society.I rescued her from the lost and found when I went to pick up my foster kittys (well technically I still waited the 5 days but Woot first dibs ;p)!
Anyhow I will deff look into getting my brows threaded,for the meantime I have filled them in w/a pencil and tweezed them so hopefully I look a bit better
th_LMAO.gif
! Thank you everyone for the cc <3
th_hug.gif