Skin bumps/dark spots

Ciani

I've been trying to find a face routine daily that will help clear up my skin so I don't have to wear too much makeup/foundation. I've been told I have decent skin without makeup but I have these small bumps on certain areas of my face like my cheeks,forehead and a few other areas.

They sort of look like goosebumps or pimples but without the redness and are just there no matter what, anyone have any idea how to clear this issues up or even a good routine? My skin has larger pores around the cheeks/nose area also, I get slight redness there too like it's flushed. I have more or less dry skin and when I use mineral makeup (Silk Naturals powder) it looks more dry but I can't really wear liquid foundation. Anyway thanks for any info in advance!

TISH1124

I used to have those...But once I started exfoliating my face and body 3-4 times a week they went away. Mine was really like upraised pores. My routine is simple and pretty cheap actually..I have really dry skin as well.
I take my makeup off everynight with Huggies Extra Moisturizing Baby Wipes, then I use either Ambi Even & Clear Exfoliating Facial Wash or Ponds Fresh Start Daily Exfoliating Cleanser. I use a small face loofah to apply the cleanser then I rinse it off. I then apply a small dime size amount of Origins Mega Mushroom Face Cream on my face before I go to bed. I actually can't remember the last time I have had a breakout and my pores are no longer noticeable.

HTH

Ciani

Thanks Tish!
smiles.gif
Do you use a toner at all? I hear that should be a step in between somewhere?

TISH1124

It think it is probably important...I bought the oiner that went with the Ponds Fresh Start...But to be honest I only used it once....My skin is very dry and it seemed to make it drier...so I never used it again. It may have been good...But I don't really know from experience. I hear you should use toner...But my skin is doing fine without it .

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by couturesista
I luv the Ambi Wash, their updated skin care line is really good!

I agree!! They have great moisturizers too..I have only tried a few samples...But I doubt that I will ever sway from my Origins for moisturizing nad eye treatment...I recommend it 100% but it is a bit pricey