skincare for a 20 year old

fondue

I have combination skin. Tried neutrogena too but it broke me out.. badly! Now using Thalgo Ultra Matte moisturiser, no SPF though.. so i put Ponds Whitening lotion (with SPF) on top of it
th_LMAO.gif

Have you tried Vichy? Tried the some samples from magazine and they're pretty nice..

Nessy

Hey hun, ive used alot of skincare's my most recent was garnier pure which worked for the first few weeks then i just started to break out in more spots/blackheads than before i used it :|, I now use clinique's range as it was quoted to be good in a makeup vid on youtube i seen, is has been working way better than the garnier pure, Ive been told by clinique i have very oily skin and am a no. 4 on their range.

Hope this helps

Nessy xx

~Crystal~

mm.. I've used the MAC skincare range- it's ok. I mean... it worked well enough, but it wasn't the BEST. My skin is quite sensitive- oily in summer, dry in winter, particularly around the nose.

I know this one is hard to get hold of, and isn't exactly a department store brand, but my skin completely freaked out recently- I tried cleansing with cetaphil (no luck...) the MAC cremewash, which is ok, but a tad on the drying side and MAY not have removed absolutely everything... the Shu oil cleanser... etc. and the same with cycling through moisturisers... but I found that only Olos worked for me.

Olos Natura is an italian salon brand. I know that it is available in Canada through beauty salons... and unfortunately not available over here at all. There isn't much info on the net about it, but they do have a range for younger skin types (I just turned 22) called the Fitomarina range, which all contain sea water or something along those lines.

I know there are little sample packets- that's what I'm using atm, so see if you can get hold of them. I'm dreading the day when I run out.. because this was the only thing that kept my nose from peeling and flaking like nobody's business, AND kept me from being oily. It's a gel moisturiser.

User93

im 19, and idk if i use too little, but all i have is neutrogena everyday wash against acne and for cleaning pores & nivea soft moisturiser. Its so cheap, damn, and idk, thats the best i ever tried (i had others aswell before). Im happy with it. Also i love my Mom's termal water by Vichy, but o believe that doesnt help much, i just enjoy spraying it on goofy me
smiles.gif

Thats why i think of getting MAC charged water. Thats all i use.