Skirt and top ideas

Eoraptor

Hi girls! I found a local shopping buddy! She's my coworker Tara. We're gonna go summer clothes shopping Wednesday and I was hoping for some advice on skirts and tops. I don't own any skirts yet, so I'm curious what length/style/etc. to get. I know this is short notice, and I prolly won't get many replies till I get back.
winks.gif
I'll be sure to post my new outfits tho, and my FOTD before I leave that morning.

ThiicknSeskii

It might be too late but i am not sure what your body shape is like, but i love A-line skirts that drop just under the knee they really hide my thighs and make me look slimmer
smiles.gif

delovely

I think I'm too late, but for future thought... I think you'd look great in something light and airy, with a lot of shape, like a bubble skirt.

Eoraptor

Thanks! Since both Tara and Lyndsey want to go shopping often, these and any other ideas aren't too late.
smiles.gif
I'm sorry I wasn't more specific when asking. I know it's hard to suggest anything when I just ask without giving my build, personality, etc. I'm 6'4" and 190 pounds, fairly thin, with no boobs (or C cup falsies), and a small butt, haha. I'm still pretty nervous about wearing revealing things, and I love girly fashions, with sparkles or floral designs. I'm also interested in trying more classy and/or sexy fashions.

As for Raerae's suggestions, I think miniskirts are cute, but I'd be WAY too shy to wear one at this point. That goes double for micro-miniskirts!
winks.gif
Tubetops are sexy too, but i dunno about one that's a croptop too. Maybe one or the other at this point. But thanks for the suggestions!

Thanks ThiicknSeskii! I ended up getting a skirt that was knee length.
smiles.gif
I'm self-conscious about my thighs too.

And thanks Delovely too. I've never considered a bubble skirt before.