slow recovery...

visivo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copper_Sparkle
It's amazing how you manage to use makeup and yet look naturally flawless. Completely enviable ability to enhance yourself without looking obvious! You also look like the love-child of Jennifer Garner and Liv Tyler... I'm sure that helps
lol.gif

On a side note, I was struck by a comment my dad made as we were watching the Aviator a few weeks ago... "He suffered with so much pain and now we have pills and therapy that can make such a difference. Who knows what his life might have been like?"

In other words, have you seen a doctor or spoken to someone?

Thank you very much
oh.gif
-- and yes, I have been on and off and they do help a lot but I hate to be on them -- not because I notice side-effects or anything it's just the idea of meds makes me feel weak, etc. Ive been waiting since sunday to see a doctor, and im going tomorrow. every day feels like ten years. I really need to see him noww.

circusflavouredgum

Sorry to hear you have been feeling poorly, if you ever need an ear let me know.

You look absolutely stunning, you have beautiful skin, eyes and hair girl! I hate my freckles but loooooove them on you, you're a knockout with or without makeup.

visivo

Awww thank you so much girls! I feel so much better, with all the support here and on my other thread
smiles.gif
)

CaptainMac

Hi Mollie, you look great in all those pictures--wish I looked as nice without makeup. I'm glad you went to meet your friend the other day. When I was depressed I just wanted to sleep but it was good for me when I'd make myself go do something. Hope your doctor visit went well.

visivo

Quote:
Originally Posted by GimpyPoop
Yo,
MOLLIEEE, I FRIGGING LOVE YOU!
You were like my first MAC-related crush ever.
<3 <3 <3
LN

OH MY GOD! I love you too. Im glad you joined. Post your beautiful face now, I demand it. <3

user2

You look great!!!

Hope you're feeling better now! I'm sure you find a lot of amazing ladies here (including me) that you can talk to at any time! (((hugs)))