Smashbox on QVC this week October 14th and 15th.

Hemons

Hey guys! Smashbox has multiple shows on QVC this Tuesday and Wednesday, October 14th and 15th. Looks like they have some fun kits coming out. The have a 10th Anniversary kit that is exclusive to QVC. It has two full size lip glosses (hype and illume), full size blush (aperature, a neutral peach), 2 full size eyeshadow trios (shutterspeed and smashbox.com), a travel size photo finish primer, a full size cream eyeliner (caviar), blending brush, cream eyeliner brush, and a full size lipstick (precious.) Not sure what the price will be, but they always seem to give great deals on their kits...FYI!

alka1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemons
Hey guys! Smashbox has multiple shows on QVC this Tuesday and Wednesday, October 14th and 15th. Looks like they have some fun kits coming out. The have a 10th Anniversary kit that is exclusive to QVC. It has two full size lip glosses (hype and illume), full size blush (aperature, a neutral peach), 2 full size eyeshadow trios (shutterspeed and smashbox.com), a travel size photo finish primer, a full size cream eyeliner (caviar), blending brush, cream eyeliner brush, and a full size lipstick (precious.) Not sure what the price will be, but they always seem to give great deals on their kits...FYI!

Yup, I'm anxiously awaiting Smashbox's shows this week! I think they're having 3 different ones, although I may be wrong. I love Holly! She's one of the best "Beauty Experts" on QVC
yes.gif

Hemons

I love Holly too. She is soooo beautiful! It also looks like they are coming out with new waterproof shadow liner in deep plum. Has anyone tried the shadow liner yet? I love it!

alka1

I agree, she's VERY beautiful. There's something very classic about her beauty. She's also very knowledgeable and always has great makeup tricks. The shadow liner looks great - it creates an awesome effect. I haven't tried it yet though...

Just 10 mins away now
smiles.gif

Hemons

So I got the waterproof shadow liner in black plum. I really like it so far. I also have it in the silver/taupe shade called Fan Club. I like the black plum better. It is pretty dark though compared to the Bronze color that is usually offered.

Hemons

Quote:
Originally Posted by alka1
I agree, she's VERY beautiful. There's something very classic about her beauty. She's also very knowledgeable and always has great makeup tricks. The shadow liner looks great - it creates an awesome effect. I haven't tried it yet though...

Just 10 mins away now
smiles.gif

This is how much of a makeup geek I am...I TiVo when Holly is on QVC and watch it all the time!!! I always find little tricks I didn't know about, and I like to take a closer look at her makeup. Pretty sad, but true.

Latest posts