So disappointed - my MAC order was stolen!

abbyquack

Wow I hope your other package arrives safely! It almost sounds like a packaging problem as someone else mentioned. I have had a MAC package stolen before, but it was the whole thing, not just the items inside- which is why if someone stole yours, why didn't they just take the whole box? Why mess with leaving anything behind?
th_dunno.gif

romi79_2008

Hmmm...I think It might be the people that work with the packages while in transit. I had a similar problem with paylessshoes, ordered something for my in laws, I`m most of the time away, but my father was at home when they were supposed to deliver(friday), the tracking number showed delivered, didn`t even bother to ask about the package. Around tuesday I found out I didn`t receive anything, wrote an email to customer service, they didn`t answer but by monday I had the order.
It seems that sometimes it happens.... lucky us some companies care more about their clients than a few lost products

X4biddenxLustX

I've noticed that UPS and FedEx ALWAYS ring the door bell whenever they deliver packages to us. Cause I always freak out about whose at the door and rush outside to find the delivery guy about to drive away in either a UPS or FedEx truck and my package on my doorstep.

But with the regular post office on the other hand.....I don't get anything. No knock. Nothing. They just leave it wherever they feel like leaving it.

TISH1124

Thats strange...So someone got it before the UPS man.....and then gave it back to him to deliver...weird!!! Nope this has never happened to me...Thank Goodness for MAC's great CS