So in my quest to save money...

Fataliya

I got to thinking that it would be cheaper to buy my e/s from the fine ladies here on Specktra...

Then I realized in perusing the sale thread that most sales only have like 1-3 e/s I'm really interested in(I'm looking to build my "staple" collection, but I'm also on a reduced-buy), so if you think about it that way...with the cost of shipping so many different packages, would the e/s's end up costing me the same as they would on MAC's website?

I was playing around and have 28 e/s in my cart, lol. I window shop when I'm bored, but then I get agitated that I can't just buy whatever the hell I want to.

coachkitten

You can actually find some REALLY good deals in the clearance bin here but you have to be on the lookout. Sometimes you can get shadows that are used just a few times for around $8!

But if you want to get all of the colors that you want right now you might just want to get them from MAC. Or go to a freestanding store and get a 15 pan palette with refill shadows. That would be around $150 for 15 shadows and the palette.

Fataliya

Man, I even looked online to try and find Milani e/s, since they have dupes for MAC...I can't find a store that sells more than 2 or 3, lol.

Thanks Coachkitten, I'll see about the palette/pan combo!