So What are Your New Years Eve Plans?

caffn8me

I'm heading out to an Indian style Chinese restaurant in London with a friend this evening. We were both out last night at a party so tonight will be a little quieter. For anyone who is curious, Chinese restaurants are extremely popular in India and the cooking has been adapted to suit the Indian tastes using Indian spices and ingredients. We now have a couple of Indian style Chinese restaurants in London and I love the food.

I hope that whatever people do they have a wonderful and safe New Year's Eve,

Sarah xx

asnbrb

I have no flipping idea.

My best friends are going out on dates and my BF hasn't given me any exact plans other than "there's no way in hell we're staying home" and "we've got three different plans to choose from". I wish he'd tell me in advance so I knew how to dress.

All in all, I'm hoping for NO FIREWORKS. Fireworks all the way up in the night sky are all right, but Hawaii residents have a penchant for shooting the shit off in their own garages. I've got asthma and I'd rather be FAR FAR AWAY from the smoke.

shlomit_mp

i'm going to sleep......
i have a class tomorrow morning (i study natural cosmetics), and my boyfriend went up north to party with his friends.
so i guess i'll coudle with my little doggy :.)

amoona

I'm going to this huge Arabic party with my entire family. Three rooms ... dinner in one room, dj in another, and a live singer in the third. I just bought my dress yesterday (super last minute hehe) and I'm so excited because my cousin came down from Vegas so it'll be all the girls together ... well minus one cousin who is in Palestine for the Eid and New Years.
ssad.gif

redambition

mine was last night
smiles.gif
happy new year!

SO and I had a very quiet one. a few glasses of wine, thai food and watching the fireworks on tv. (it's a LOT of effort to go into the city to see them as you need to get there early morning for a good spot, or early afternoon for an ok-kinda spot).