something weird happened to me at work...

Naked Lunch

Right now I work for the Benefit counter at my local Macys. (boring, I know). So I'm standing around pretending to work when a woman wearing all black comes up to me and says she's been looking for me. She says she works for Trish McEvoy and asks me to take a walk with her. She tells me that Trish herself was in Macys last week and came to the Benefit counter to scout me and said she really liked me and wanted me to work for her. The woman offered me a job as a regional MA for my area. She gave me her card and told me to call her if i'm interested.Weird.

1. I looked up pictures of Trish McEvoy, and I'm almost 100% sure i've never helped her.

2. The job seems a little out of my league since I'm just starting out and the goals are very high.

Has anyone worked for Trish before? If I do decide to call her what should I say?

FacesbyNiki

WOW!!

Just because you believe you didn't help her doesn't mean she didn't check you out. I know our trainers would always be over in another department watching us. So, take that as something good.

Don't worry about the goals. Trish sells itself. Seriously.. go for it. That's a way to get your foot in the door. And that is a freaking great position!!!

poca_ini

What happened?
oh.gif

baybehbekah

thats pretty impressive! trish mcevoy is a beautiful line and a great price point to sell. easy to make big goals
smiles.gif
how ever a regional MA spot is very demanding and there goals are insane at time. a good friend of mine was a trish MA and quit because it was to much traveling and pressure, how ever it was hard for her to leave because she did make good money. also on the other hand of that, i know another woman that loves working for trish and thinks it is amazing. i feel that in order to work for trish you have to love sales because the artistry side isn't their main focus, but that is just my take. so, at the end of the day, call the lady back, speak with her and see what the next step would be. everything is worth a look into because you can always say no. and i will tell you, if you can work for trish mcevoy, you can work for any company!
good luck
smiles.gif

baybehbekah

haha i realized that you lived in jersey after i posted. trish lives in nyc so it is possible she might have seen you ... i work in jersey also and she comes to nordstrom all time
smiles.gif

NYDoll88

Hey! If you work at the GSP Macy's, it's very likely Trish would come in. I know she has a counter in the Neiman's there. And I also know that a lot of people recruit from the GSP! I would definately call the women you spoke to and find out more information. If it's all true, that would be really really awesome. Of course...let us know what happens!

Latest posts