Sponsor Giveaway - Manor Hall Soap Company

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmopolitics

One of my favorite ways to relax is by taking a hot bath. I put on softer music (oddly enough, Bjork is what I call "softer") on my ipod, drop in a bath bomb or bubbles into the steaming hot bath, and slowly immerse myself into the water while taking in the soothing scents of my bath's fragrance.

My getaway baths usually last an hour, and during this time, I lose myself in the calm of the water, the fragrance, and the music. I let all of my troubles drift away. I am not a person who relaxes well any other way, but taking a bath helps me de-stress every time.

I am also glad that Manor Hall's products are organic and all-natural. There's no guesswork involved as to what un-natural additive is going to make me itch or flake. I can spend that time instead immersing myself in bubbles, in the fragrance of a bath bomb, or even in a warm shower at the end of the day with sweet-smelling soap. Ahhhhh.
smiles.gif

KitCat007

At the end of a long day I lock myself in the bathroom and take a long, hot bath with bath salts. I turn down the lights and light some candles....

Holly

I loove getting in the bath to relax. It would be great to lie in the warm water, read a book, and try the olive oil products on my dry skin, in our extremely dry coldwinters. It would be divine!

n_c

The way I like to end a long stressful day is by sitting on my couch, some soft music playing, candles (always on at my house) and having a glass of wine/beer. I'd like to try some of the Manor Hall soaps, the organza soap bar in almond honey, sounds great to use in hot bath...the perfect way to end a long day!!!

Divinity

As a city girl, peace and quiet is a rarity so I PLAN my relaxation on those workdays when no one in my building is home. I hop in the tub and use a body scrub. I like to fester for a few minutes before I rinse. After a nice creamy soap or shower gel I get out and dry. I put on my favorite body cream and then my FAVORITE sweatpants and long sleeved tee. I like to fester for a bit like that too - gives my skin a chance to soak up the cream. Not long after, my massage therapist is at the front door ready to work with my favorite massage oil and I'm ready to relax.

miss_supra

I love using japanese bath salts/minerals in a hot bath. The Manor Hall Soap Company will allow me to stay organic, but also open my horizons.

Dani

My favorite way to relax is to stretch out over a yoga ball and drink tea
smiles.gif

If I won this basket I'd probably use it to relax before and after big tests, and share it with some of my friends who get really worried about their tests too.

Babylard

Well, I hope this doesn't turn into my life story, but...

I used to live in Vancouver, BC until I moved to Winnipeg, MB for school. When I lived in Vancouver, my stress reliever would be to take a nice hot bubble bath and if I was fortunate enough, I'd use scented soaps as well. I couldn't really afford any fancy soaps, so I always hoped that I'd receive some as gifts lol. I love fancy bath stuff! I didn't feel guilty about water usage, because in Vancouver, hydro does not charge you by how much water you use.

Well, that all changed when I moved to Winnipeg. I can't afford to take long baths and fill up the bath tub anymore, because I have to save money for school, and I don't really know anyone, so it's not like I can hope for some bath gifts either *tear* It really sucks how Winnipeg hydro charges you by amount of water usage.

If I had some scented soaps, I Would definitely use them everyday in the shower, especially during the cold, cold winter. As for bubble baths, I haven't had one since I moved, but that would definitely be a treat to reward myself after a difficult study session or something. Now thats relaxation.
smiles.gif

melmaha

My favourite way to relax is to take my dog Mondo for a walk along the dirt track by my house, heading towards the lake while smelling the pine trees and gum trees and picking off pieces of bright yellow wattle. Once we get down there, Mondo jumps in the lake for a paddle and I watch him while he chases after his tennis ball, and sometimes the ducks! The lake is good in the middle of the day because it is so quiet, so it's a good time for reflection, while bonding with my little buddy.

When Mondo gets out of the lake, we head home and he is usually more than a bit stinky so I put him in the tub, then give him a scrub and a shampoo, clean and trim his nails, then blowdry his hair, sometimes into a funky style (everyone likes a pampering, even boy dogs!). Then when he is sitting on his rug, chewing on the treats that I've made for him (usually liver fudge), I'll lay around on the couch, indulging in my guilty pleasures of eating peppermint chocolate and singing along to mixed CDs I've made that consist of 80's love songs and country music!

As for the Manor Hall products, I love to start the day with the smell of a gorgeously fragrant and luxurious soap, so these would take pride of place in my bathroom, visible enough to show off to visitors, and if Mondo is a good boy, he might be able to try some out when it's time for another soak!

redambition

my favourite way of relaxing is to set up an oil burner with soothing, calming oils, dim the lights a bit, put my feet up and crack open a good book.

as for how this basket would help me unwind... well, it'd give me a handy basket of things to throw at the people winding me up.
graucho.gif
failing that, unwrapping the soap and having a good sniff at the yummy smell should help if i can't run an emergency relaxation bath!

Status
Not open for further replies.