springbean lustreglass?

xceelynn

i see a lot of poeple have springbean in their collection but i've never seen anyone wear this. &it looks interesting because it's green lipgloss! does it actually show up green on the lips? can anyone post a pic of them with it on? thannkss!

Glow

It shows up a nice honey colour on your lips.
However if your lips aren't very well pigmented I wouldn't get it. Im an NW20 with pale lips and it does come out green on me.
But for most of those I know it turns out a honey colour.

Sanne

I'm wearing it here:
blackeyes.jpg

and this is my natural lipcolor:
barelips.jpg

HTH

Vicky88

Okay, sorry, ignore the bad photoshopping (and crap lighting). I have a horrible spot above my lip. And how many do my lips look lol.
ssad.gif

BARE LIPS
10002835we.jpg

WITH SPRINGBEAN
10002840gt.jpg

XxTinker_BellxX

With...

Without...

i did thumbnails cuz im too lazy to cut and paste and resize and blah blah... and Oh loooordy.. i look a hot mess lol.

lianna

The green doesn't show up as much if you don't apply a very thick layer and it's a really gorgeous colour, if you like sparkles, this is for you!

geeko

so am i right to say that springbean comes out as more of a clear gloss with subtle green shimmers in it? i was thinking of whether to get it or not...because i am apprehensive of wearing a green gloss

pugmommy7

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxTinker_BellxX
With...

Without...

i did thumbnails cuz im too lazy to cut and paste and resize and blah blah... and Oh loooordy.. i look a hot mess lol.

tinker you have some luscious lips! Thanks for the swatches!
i think i need springbean
smiles.gif

lianna

Quote:
Originally Posted by macnatic
so am i right to say that springbean comes out as more of a clear gloss with subtle green shimmers in it? i was thinking of whether to get it or not...because i am apprehensive of wearing a green gloss

Nope the shimmers aren't green but silvery. It's the gloss itself that is green but the greeness doesn't appear on most lips so it comes off as a caramel sort of colour.

It's fabulous and no one can actually tell that you're wearing a green gloss.

roxybc

I like to use it over beige lipsticks to cool down the color fir me, and change it more to a honey color. It's purdy..........

LisaR

Stringbean is gorgeous! My sister just talked me out of my last tube so I'm going to have to get more, but...

It adds a subtle shimmer to whatever l/s you're wearing or, to your natural lips. The color is a honey color and, depending on your l/s it can add a very soft golden hue. Just beautiful!

Shavwi

i'm not a spring bean fan - it makes my lips look kinda sick and it feels gritty - I'm not a lustreglass fan though, so you may like it. It does look great on some ppl though
smiles.gif

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapbookromance
is that other green gloss non-glittery? the name isn't comeing to me right now...sprout maybe?

It's called Squirt. It pretty much works the same as the Springbean. I love them both. If your lips aren't pink enough to turn the glosses into a honey colour, wear them over BRIGHT pinks. It looks hot!