Springbean?

styrch

I was at the mac store today and purchased Springbean. The SA said she'd heard that Springbean was going to be discontinued soon. Not sure how much truth there is to this, so I figured I'd post here and see if anyone had heard anything. If so, i'm extremely dissapointed. This is such a fun color to pull out every once in a while!

swtginbug

i actually pick this up recently, i asked the MA and she said it was here to stay. but who knows..

styrch

I certainly hope you're right. Thanks for letting me know on that.

Can anyone else verify?

styrch

Oh thank goodness!
cheerleader.gif

CaraAmericana

I have it. It is more of a tinted green, but when it is blended with your own natural lip color, it looks more caramelish. From what I hear, it is meant to also tone down pigmented lips.

Ms. Z

I could not find it on the MAC website when I did a search, what kind of lip prodict is this?

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by chameleonmary
is it really green when applied? or is it more of a sheerer looking colour that isnt really noticeable??

It's sheer, somewhat golden, with less color that Squirt. I miss Squirt...

kimmy

i had heard something about springbean l/g being d/c'd too but i'm glad to find out that it isn't. i don't have it yet, but i have been seeing alot of great things about it being used to tone down naturally pigmented lips, which i really need!
winks.gif

Angels_Decay

I'm still hearing rummers of it being dc'd and its been months since they started. We arn't reciving shipments of it anymore at our store. This color dose really well so I really don't know either.