Studio section on MAC's website

GlamQueen21

Hey guys! Just to give you a heads up. MAC's website just added the Studio section where you can find the Studio Fix Fluid Foundation, Studio Tech, Studio Sculpt Foudation, ect. Do you all think it's easier than having to go to the Foundation or Powder section everytime your trying to find it?

erine1881

yeah we just put the new studio tower up today (a couple days early cuz we were slow and understaffed and won't have time to do it thursday).
it would be nicer if all the studio tech and studio fix were on the tower too instead of just one tester.
ssad.gif

oh, and there's a new studio product coming!!!

there's a spot (two spots actually) in the new displayer for...

studio fix lash.

i wonder what this is.
th_confused_new.gif
guess i will find out on monday!!!

i'm gonna copy and paste this in the upcoming products thread.
smiles.gif

BunnyBunnyBunny

We've had the Studio Displayer up since we got it, so it's been about a month! Oops!

And nobody told us about Studio Fix Lash I guess, because someone put two Studio Sticks in those slots haha!

erine1881

lol.gif

I wanted to put it up when we got it but we never had a chance. I actually stayed over my shift and helped put it up off the clock cuz thre was no other time to do it.

BunnyBunnyBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
lol.gif

I wanted to put it up when we got it but we never had a chance. I actually stayed over my shift and helped put it up off the clock cuz thre was no other time to do it.

Off topic a little: Is your counter a traditional counter or is it a 'space'. Mine is like a MAC store just in the middle of Macy's, with 3 little floating islands, and then the backwall. Right now we have Studio and Mineralize Next to each other with Select SPF 15 to the left, and Prep+Prime to the right, with all the compact towers on the other side. I was wondering if we should have Mineralize and Studio back to back? Just wanted your thoughts!

Here's a quick picture! It was my b-day thats why there's balloons!
l_a7a0630397b3439d8fdd981ad9ec6138.jpg

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
Off topic a little: Is your counter a traditional counter or is it a 'space'. Mine is like a MAC store just in the middle of Macy's, with 3 little floating islands, and then the backwall. Right now we have Studio and Mineralize Next to each other with Select SPF 15 to the left, and Prep+Prime to the right, with all the compact towers on the other side. I was wondering if we should have Mineralize and Studio back to back? Just wanted your thoughts!

Here's a quick picture! It was my b-day thats why there's balloons!
l_a7a0630397b3439d8fdd981ad9ec6138.jpg

happy birthday bunny!

we have a counter. we've got our backwall, and parellel to that is a row of counters. our back wall is the sidewall of the escalators.

at the end we've got a big square table for all our foundations. on the mall aisle side of the table we've got studio tower to your left and the mineralize tower to the right, with a tissue box separating the two. if you turn to the left, we've all the towers, with fix and tech closest to the studio tower, followed by the powders. take another turn to the left and we've got select spf and primer (this is the backside of the big towers), and one more turn and you've got blushes. all the left over concealers are currently in beakers under the studio tower.

i'll take a pic tmrw so you can see a bit better what i'm talking about.

p.s. did you see the papers showing the new overflow trays and supply trays? it is awesome!!! NO MORE GLASS BEAKERS!!!

erine1881

here you go bunny. this is what my counter looks like.

from one end to the other: foundation, registers, lip table, shadow table, makeup stands.

IMG_0527-1.jpg
IMG_0530-1.jpg

and here is how are foundations are laid out.

IMG_0528-1.jpg

and the back side

IMG_0529-1.jpg

extra MSF, MES and MB are in beakers under the mineralize tower, and concealers are in beakers under the studio tower.