Substitute for MAC pro blush Burnt pepper

Hortensia

Hi girls,
I need a rec. for a blush (MAC only, please) as a substitute for their pro blush "Burnt Pepper", any ideas ? TIA

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hortensia
Hi girls,
I need a rec. for a blush (MAC only, please) as a substitute for their pro blush "Burnt Pepper", any ideas ? TIA

Is there a particular reason that you want a replacement instead of the actual shade Burnt Pepper?

Hortensia

Yes, , since I'm not a pro member and the next pro-shop is very very far away. Buying online is also not possible for me....

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Yes, , since I'm not a pro member and the next pro-shop is very very far away. Buying online is also not possible for me....

You can still order Pro products by just calling a Pro store. They will ship the products to you for a flat rate. I've done it on multiple occasions. They charge a flat shipping rate, so I'd buy more than one thing to make the order worth your while.

Hortensia

That sounds great !! I'll try to find out about the next shop nearby.

Thanks a lot !!

I still wonder whether there is an almost identical colour among the reg. blush range ...

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
That sounds great !! I'll try to find out about the next shop nearby.

Thanks a lot !!

I still wonder whether there is an almost identical colour among the reg. blush range ...

I don't own Burnt Pepper (but I plan on getting it) but it looks like a dark Pinch Me, or like a mix of a less orange Razin with Pinch Me. But Pinch Me is a Sheertone and BP is a Pro product so that pigmentation is going to be very different.