• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Summer Sherbet

missgingerlee

I did this look today and I LOVED it, as did the people I was working with. They all said it made my green eyes even greener, so thank you for such a rockin' tut.

viverr

omg u look amazing! i'm a total beginner and have no clue how i should apply eyeshadow = )

QTAllStarGurl

omg im sooo jealous of ur piercing i wanted 2 get that sooo bad but i still cant sleep on my right side b/c my industrial.....nd great tut!!!

susu

beauuuuuuutiful and very cute
smiles.gif
))

JoyZz

Very pretty... i shall try this out sometime.

Is meduim tan darker or lighter than meduim beige in Bare Essentials?
Just wondering because i use meduim beige.

theleopardcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyZz
Very pretty... i shall try this out sometime.

Is meduim tan darker or lighter than meduim beige in Bare Essentials?
Just wondering because i use meduim beige.

I'm not sure, but i'd assume that medium tan is darker

Misty

Hi. I think I sent you a PM. I'm not sure if you got it. But yeah, I just wanted to ask where you got those falsies. Anywhere In NorCal I can go to find them? Thanks!