Sunspots

Ciani

I was curious about this issue, I am very fair skinned lighter than NW15 and I noticed over the last few years that I've gotten a brownish splotch right under my lip it's fairly large....it almost looks like I have some residue of chocolate smudge on there
ssad.gif
. Is there any suggestions for how to deal with getting rid of it? I want my skin to be clear and it's really hard to cover this spot. Any suggestions on something to maybe bleach it out again? Or a cover up since the one I have doesn't seem to work, or both! Thanks in advance!

xxManBeaterxx

Unfortunately there is no real good over the counter cream or bleaching product that will make it dissapear, you can try a whitening producut called "wipe-out" by body drench its pretty inexpensive and it works on the lighter sunpots. Or i hear shisheido whitess ex cream is badass as well.

But the good thing is your dermatologist can remove it 100% through lazer therapy, but not all dermagologist have the technology to do it so you have to do some hunting in your area. Its called Intense purple light IPL, or you might need a slight chemical peel on your upper lip as well depends... Sometimes what your noticing could be yeast growth and you need a precription ointment to remove it, the doc will look under a black light..

I think your best bet at the moment is to find a great kick ass concealer, and you need need need to wear spf espeically if your starting to notice sunpots because its only going to get worse, atleast spf 30
smiles.gif

anyways goodluck!!

enjoybeingagirl

I agree with ManBeater. Your only real option is to have it removed by laser. In the future ALWAYS wear sunscreen since you know you have the tendency to get dark sun spots. I like Jane Iredale disappear for covering brown spots. HTH
smiles.gif