Tattoo coverup

Dia

Since I have to go see my family in a bit I decided to try covering my tattoo up (some family memebers don't even know I have it. I think I did a pretty good job considering this is my first shot. There's makeup all over my shirt because I hadn't changed before taking the pics. I've since changed and nothing has rubbed off. This stuff is great!Before...

41952104_1ad0872e71_o.jpg

After (The shiny spot is from the flash.)

51232862_728ddd0f8d_o.jpg

51232859_dbae849690_o.jpg

Used:
Cover FX
BE Mineral Veil, Warmth and Light
Mac Pinch O Peach blush

Shawna

Wow Dia, that stuff is amazing. I would never know you had a tattoo if I didn't know you had one. Nice job. Btw, love the red lips. You are so hot in red lips.

Jude

Quote:
Originally Posted by flauschi
That is good covered but your shirt is dirty.so you should fix it better next time.

If you weren’t in such a rush to be a smart-ass you would have caught that she changed her shirt after taking the pics. Reading comprehension is fundamental when trying to insult someone, however, when you get it wrong, you end up looking like the fool. Oops!

user4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DopeSickGirl
If you weren’t in such a rush to be a smart-ass you would have caught that she changed her shirt after taking the pics. Reading comprehension is fundamental when trying to insult someone, however, when you get it wrong, you end up looking like the fool. Oops!

haha, ur hysterical!!! hahahaha...

btw... it looks incredible... like nothing was even there!!!

Dia

Quote:
Originally Posted by DopeSickGirl

hahah. You rock.

Thanks guys
smiles.gif
Cover FX is quite possibly my new best friend. lol

missytakespics

nice work, ive often wondered about a product like this in the event i would need to cover up my huge tattoos for some reason. thanks for posting it!

funKyVibeS*

god, all of u have to relax, people make mistakes *looks at dopesickgirl*

anyway, nice job at covering it up!

lover*

^^ Lol, dopesick didn't say anything about the meaning of gott sei dank.

Anyway, really great job on the coverup! No one will know.