Taylor Swift's eye make up.....can you help me?

TM26

I hope this is the right section to post this in. I love Taylor Swift's eye make up in her video "Tear drops on my guitar." It is the picture of her lying in bed beside her guitar in a green dress. I cannot seem to find a picture of it. If anyone has any idea what eye make up she used, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks so much
smiles.gif

JennyBear

Hmmm, maybe some Pastorale pigment as a base and then Brill blended in on the lid, or possibly Steamy as a base and Brill blended in. The inner corner of her eyes and the blending to the brow bone looks like Vanilla pigment. Then black mascara and eyeliner on the waterline. I hope that helped! The pictures were quite tiny and a little hard to see, but something around those colours I think.

ella86

reply to taylor swift's makeup well if you go on youtube and type in the search field "taylor swift makeup" you can find different girls who show step by step how and what to do to achieve the makeup like taylor and her makeup artist is also her hairstylist and the one who designed her dresses as well its the fab sandi spika borchetta