Teasing

MisaMayah

hey guys !!!

im pretty new to teasing hair and haven't quite perfected it yet although when i watch other people do it it looks so easy!!

I was wondering if you use a particular comb and what your personal techniques may be?? Also do you find teasing looks better when you've used a volumising product on the hair beforehand?

**********THANKS*********

LOCa

Rat Tail Comb

Big And Sexy Volumizing Spray ( Or W/e Its Called )

Bobby Pins.

Its So Easy Your Learn It Fast.

Dont Put Alot Of Spray Cause It Might Flake Your Head Up.

its snowingggg.

courtneyCORPSE

I tease my hair every morning and
first, when you're drying your hair use a wide round brush and pull upwards to create lift at the roots.
After it's dry, use a fine toothed comb and hold your hair straight up and brush down and back. Then spray it with a strong hairspray.
(I use got2b freeze spray, or aussie mega hold)
When you finish teasing all the hair you want, take a comb with teeth farther apart and comb it down some to get rid of any tangles on top.

hope this helps.

MisaMayah

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOCa
Dont Put Alot Of Spray Cause It Might Flake Your Head Up.

its snowingggg.

OMG, lololololol.....thanks huni

MisaMayah

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtneyCORPSE
I tease my hair every morning and
first, when you're drying your hair use a wide round brush and pull upwards to create lift at the roots.
After it's dry, use a fine toothed comb and hold your hair straight up and brush down and back. Then spray it with a strong hairspray.
(I use got2b freeze spray, or aussie mega hold)
When you finish teasing all the hair you want, take a comb with teeth farther apart and comb it down some to get rid of any tangles on top.

hope this helps.

Thank you!!!!!!!! thats one of my major problems, after teasing when I try to smooth it out with the comb it's like my hair goes flat again!! Is a wide tooth comb like the ones to detangle wet hair too big??

Honey B. Fly

i tease everyday too. i think it works out best when u use a volume mousse on freshly washed hair b4 u blowdry, since its lighter then a cream/paste/gel ect ur hair will stay fuller for an extra day instead of getting greasey and limp. when u tease it is damaging so u dont want to wash/blowdry every single day.

i use a round brush on my dryed hair and hold a 2inch section straight up, then u take the round brush about 3 inches up from ur root and u pull it down about 1 inch 3 times and then go on to the next section until u are done. after u tease u lightly back comb the top parts of each section so they all blend in. this way it is smooth looking over all the teasing u just did, and nobody will even know! then u hairspray, make sure u hold the can/bottle 6-8 inches from ur head and spray all-over. make sure not to over-do also, too much will look unnatural and stiff, plus it could weigh ur hair down if its too heavy.

i get told my hair is so full allll the time and nobody knows its really not.

LOCa

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaMayah
Thank you!!!!!!!! thats one of my major problems, after teasing when I try to smooth it out with the comb it's like my hair goes flat again!! Is a wide tooth comb like the ones to detangle wet hair too big??

Use The Rat Tail Comb To Smooth The Top Out And Do It Very Gently.

Don't Use A Detangle Comb.. Well I Mean You Can If You Want But I Don't Use It So I Don't Know How To Advise You On That....