The Black Dagger Brotherhood

blondie711

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaraAmericana
19746_101958323165389_100000536665365_53534_6277234_n.jpg

Rehvenge

Oh god!! That is SO him!! Where did you get that?

Ruby_Woo

Hey everyone! Sorry been MIA, this is the second time I get sick with the common cold, and I've been busy. Spring Color forecast did amazingly well.

Laura! I've had your package ready to go this whole time, and I have failed to take it to the post office, but tomorrow is the day! I promise! thanks again sooo much for the books.

I read all of them except Rev's. Im gonna start it tomorrow. I took a break from vamp fic. I read Dear John and am currently reading Revolutionary Road, but I should be done with that soon.

OMG and that pic of the guy above WOW!! hot.

blondie711

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby_Woo
Hey everyone! Sorry been MIA, this is the second time I get sick with the common cold, and I've been busy. Spring Color forecast did amazingly well.

Laura! I've had your package ready to go this whole time, and I have failed to take it to the post office, but tomorrow is the day! I promise! thanks again sooo much for the books.

I read all of them except Rev's. Im gonna start it tomorrow. I took a break from vamp fic. I read Dear John and am currently reading Revolutionary Road, but I should be done with that soon.

OMG and that pic of the guy above WOW!! hot.

So glad to see you have plowed your way through! (books & illness). I understand what you mean about taking a breath from the vamp books. I just read 2 somewhat recent ones by two of my favorite mystery writers, Tami Hoag & Greg Iles. If you are at all into mysteries, they are two of the best.
I had a two week cold earlier in the winter & just had a three week bout, I am so over this sickness thing!! (let's not forget the 40' of snow I had....uuugghhh.)
I'll be ready for some serious sexy vampires in the BBD due in April. Take it easy & I hope you are feeling better soon.
yes.gif

tangledrose

I just want to thank you guys for bringing this series to my attention. After sourcing the books I was immediately hooked, absolutely binging on them one after the other. I'm now up to book 5, and have dark circles under my eyes because I've stayed up half the night reading instead of sleeping!
th_worship.gif

sinergy

anyone else have the new one already? im about at chapter eighteen with Lover Mine..John Matthews story....I like it, there are a few parts where ive been a bit bored, but have been happy with the extra background info on a 'certain character' she gives. its a huge book, and i am so excited to be reading it right now..cant wait to hear if any of you are reading it also!!

blondie711

so glad to hear someone is reading it and resurrected this thread! i have fallen a little behind in my reading, so i have a book to finish before i start that one. but it's here, on my night stand.. if i don't have the book i'm going to read next, i get a little shaky. lol
i only have 3 more weeks of 11-7 shift and then my reading routine can return to normal. yea!

CosmePro

My hunny picked it up yesterday for me! I didn't even tell him it was coming out
smiles.gif
Can't wait to start reading....

blondie711

well i finished "lover mine" last night. i forgot how much i loved these books! i was so sad to finish it. my guess is that the next one either be about payne. any thoughts? i still love rhev, but john matthew was great too. maybe tohr will find another shellan to love, i hope so!
ps..if anyone needs lover mine, i am happy to send, just like i did with all the others.
yes.gif

tarnii

I always find it hard to get back into the rhythmn of a series of books when it has been a while since reading the last book. I found this particularly challenging with this book as I bought the series as a box set (after seeing this thread earlier in the year) and read them all together). I am not sure if this is my particular problem or whether anyone else finds this.

Anyway I really enjoyed it once I got over my initial stumble (it took me a week to read the first chapter and then a few days to finish off the rest of the book).

I am wondering where she is going with the Qhuinn/Blaylock storyline
winks.gif

Thanks again girls for putting me onto this series

blondie711

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarnii
I always find it hard to get back into the rhythmn of a series of books when it has been a while since reading the last book. I found this particularly challenging with this book as I bought the series as a box set (after seeing this thread earlier in the year) and read them all together). I am not sure if this is my particular problem or whether anyone else finds this.

Anyway I really enjoyed it once I got over my initial stumble (it took me a week to read the first chapter and then a few days to finish off the rest of the book).

I am wondering where she is going with the Qhuinn/Blaylock storyline
winks.gif

Thanks again girls for putting me onto this series

no, you aren't alone in that way of thinking. it was pretty hard for me to follow in the beginning too. i, like you, had read the first book and then promptly read all the rest of them like a crazy person. (like i was obsessed!). so then to wait all this time, i got lost. but thankfully these are big 500+ page books & by the time i got into it, it all came back.
i wonder about qhuinn & blay too. i guess we'll all just be waiting another year to see what happens next!
i did the same thing too! it sat by my bed for like a month, then it took a week or two to read 50 pages, then i finished it in two days!
yes.gif