The Makeup Show NYC 2014. Overview and haul!

Paint&Ink Chick

Wow, that's looks so fun and look at you looking all fly homegurl lol. Now you know you saw me trying to be a hide away and tag along lol. I may have to check this out in the future, as my bestie and big sis live in N.Y. Lmk how you like the B Up, foundations. I keep saying I'm going to order lol

mosha010

Wow, that's looks so fun and look at you looking all fly homegurl lol. Now you know you saw me trying to be a hide away and tag along lol. I may have to check this out in the future, as my bestie and big sis live in N.Y. Lmk how you like the B Up, foundations. I keep saying I'm going to order lol
Well the samples I got right now I'm trying to figure out how to spread them across the forum. And stay put for further news on this wink wink. But I tried the blushes and they're amazing. They're very pigmented and the colors are way different from what I have on my stash and I can't even begin to imagine how they'd look on darker skin tones. ...

Paint&Ink Chick

Aww. And yep, the blushes are unique. I've been eyeing that Marigold color for a minute. Maybe one day I'll cop out & get it.

mosha010

Aww. And yep, the blushes are unique. I've been eyeing that Marigold color for a minute. Maybe one day I'll cop out & get it.
I know I want that one too! I tried it on top of a matte magenta blush and it was like woah I wanna wear that on my eyes. Wonder if they're eye safe