To stay with my boyfriend or move out?

PeachyPops

My boyfriend and I have been together for 5 years and he has broken up with me 3 times. The last time he broke up with me we were living together for 1 year. He said he'd only had me live with him because he felt bad that I wasn't going to have a place to stay...he basically rented me a Uhaul and had my things out after a few days of breaking up with me. It was a crazy and painful breakup. 6 months later he wanted to get back with me and said it was a mistake. He needed to find himself and he realized he wanted me in his life. I moved back in with him after a month of getting back together. I broke up with him after moving in with him a couple of times because I was scared that he was going to do it again...and here we are back together again. Everything has been really good. Its been 3 months living together with no major fights.

But now I have a few girlfriends who are moving out and want to find a place with me. I honestly like living with my boyfriend but at the same time maybe I need to be on my own? There has been a couple of times where we fought and he has told me to get out but he said he really didnt mean it. And when I look back to all that and remembered when I had to move out when he broke up with me I didnt have a place to stay. I had to move in back with my mom and sleep in the living room for awhile. Is this bad of me to think this way? To think what if he does it again and that by moving out I won't ever have to have the feeling again. Should I just forgive and think that its not going to happen again and keep on living with him?

Hopefully this all makes sense and maybe you all get a sense of how Im feeling. Any advice?

xStarryEyedX

I think moving out would be the smartest decision. You can still stay over there whenever you want, but you wont be as dependent God forbid anything does happen.
Think of it this way- if you move out worst case is you have to go back and forth from your place to his. If you stay worst case is it happens again, you have no place to go, and will know that it all could have been avoided. Plus some space from not living together might be a good thing

Mabelle

It seems like your bf has a temper. All i will say is that if you tell him you want to move out, be prepared for a huge fight or him wanting to break up again.