Too faced color bombs

Barbie1

I bought these two colors I love them ! candy and salmon

7522058505946cc60ca2a4828096d451.jpg

treasuremymac

Gorgeous! What is the texture like? I own a ton of Too Faced lip plumping glosses and am ready for something new thats not a matte lipstick but not totally glossy :)

Barbie1

Oh I have those too the original lip injection plumper and the extreme lip injection plumper love those.It is a good texture its glossy and long lasting.It is a mix between a gloss and a lipstick if that helps.It is a good lip plumper too I love the colors I got candy and salmon pictured above.The melted too faced stuff I like too in the color marshmallow and peony.

Barbie1

154ade670d83c6850040ed558927733e.jpg

Too faced melted in peony color most popular sephora gave out mini ones with a promo code when you spent 25 dollars but now you have to buy a full size one .Other colors below

039.JPG

Barbie1

I really love Mally beauty
her stuff is amazing and its makeups best kept secret.I highly recommend her makeup products.

punch_mauve.jpg
brighteningglow.jpg
bright_pink.jpg

Barbie1

mally beauty .com her website and ULTA sells Mally so does QVC.You can find anything online.

Barbie1

OMG I have so much makeup stashed away I didnt even realize I have the two two faced color bombs that I posted , I was thinking hmm I need to get that one color but I already own it lmao thats a sign I have a problem .

MISSRED

These look like they've got alot of pigment in them, is that the case? I'm dying to try some but not sure if they've got shades that would match ruby red hair. What is your take on that?

Latest posts