TOO MANY Samples?

makeupmakesme

Hey ladies! I haven’t been on in a while but I decided to come and get all of your opinions on a video I just did. I honestly have no clue if anyone has ever done something similar, so if you find one please let me know! The idea of this video is to use up and finally try all of your random samples laying around. It seems like I have foil packets EVERYWHERE in my house. (Junk drawers, makeup storage, bathroom counters, etc.) I rounded them all up to make this video. What I don’t show you is the amount I have left over that I never even touched while filming. I’m probably going to have to do a part II!

Let me know what samples you guys have loved... I would love love love to see everyone do this tag! I think it’s such a fun idea, and almost all of us makeup fanatics can probably pull it together with the random samples we have all over the place. :)

Also, please let me know what you didn’t like about this video and if there is anything I can do to improve the next Sample Video I do. Do you want me to put captions of things? Less music? More music? I’m really all ears. Thanks for checking this out :)

Shellcat

I also have a drawer full of the small sample packets!

I *try* to use up at least three a week, but they just keep multiplying! Hahaha!

makeupmakesme

girl, you are preaching to the choir! hahaha... it’s like you totally forget about them until you get it all together and realize you don’t have a place to store them anymore!

pemily

ooohhh...

Im trying all my different foundation samples.

I am IN LOVE with my Dior Hydralife BB Creme which is AUD $85

sometimes its not great to use them LMAO you just add more to the wishlist!

makeupmakesme

Quote: Originally Posted by pemily

ooohhh...

Im trying all my different foundation samples.

I am IN LOVE with my Dior Hydralife BB Creme which is AUD $85

sometimes its not great to use them LMAO you just add more to the wishlist!

that’s true too! i have a murad sample that i literally only use once in a blue moon because i love it so much and the actual full size is $65! some samples are definitely worth saving!

Shellcat

And now I just subscribed to Ipsy.... MORE SAMPLES coming my way! LOL!

Maybe I am a sample addict???
pompom.gif

This is wonderful but how do I get samples I'm buying everything which is costly especially when I'm not sure if it's a good fit for my makeup kit I'm still building it as I read Kevin Aucoin's Making Faces book. Please share :)