Totally delish foods, that just dont seem to go together...

IslandGirl77

I have another which my man showed me. Get two chocolate chip cookies and a piece of cheddar cheese and make a little sandwhich, sounds very strange but when you eat it I swear the cheese doesn't taste like cheese. If that makes sense. LOL I thought it was wierd at first, but it tastes good.

*Stargazer*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernadette
Some of these are pretty interesting. It made me think, what would some of these ladies eat if they were pregnant
rofl.gif
!

I am LOL! You should see the stuff I eat. It would make you laugh.

~LadyLocks~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernadette
Some of these are pretty interesting. It made me think, what would some of these ladies eat if they were pregnant
rofl.gif
!

I know lol! Actually while I was prego I didn't eat anything out of the ordinary. I just found myself wanting to eat everything I have ever liked that I hadn't had in a long time lol.

~LadyLocks~

Ok so over the weekend for some reason I found myself thinking about this thread while I was trying to sleep lol. I remembered one I wanted to add to the list of crazy combos.

Top Raman with eggs cooks together. Yummm, wish I has some right now. Growing up I always liked top Raman but it wasn't until a few years ago a friend showed me how to do this. Cook the Raman as usual and when the noodles are almost done add the seasoning and then crack two eggs inside (or however many you want) and swirl just enough to pop the bubble. Let it cook for a few minutes longer until the egg looks done and wallah! It makes the soup a bit more hearty and not to mention it tastes just plain delish!!!

~LadyLocks~

Another one is cup o noodle with lemon and soy sauce inside. I know I know sounds weird but I love it and can't eat a cup o noodle without doing this lol. I actually learned this from a friend in elementary school and thank god she showed me becuase boy would I be missing out!!!

For me lemon with anything is just great! I always say my blood is sour lol.

SandMantas

Deep fried/Fried Tofu is amazing.
I also really enjoy a grilled cheese with coleslaw and a bit of ketchup! Discovered that while in the Keys with family and friends, and being that I'm vegetarian, I had to get creative!

But, I think the winner is:
Garlic Chip Cookies. They're just what they sound like! Garlic in Chocolate Chip cookies! You can sweeten the garlic before making the cookies by soaking it in maple syrup. They're amazing cookies, very savory but slightly sweet. It's been a long time since I've made these. I should do it again soon.

melozburngr

mmmmm GARLIC- I bet they'd be GREAT! recipe?! :p

My weird combination that I love is Ramen noodles, and a peanut butter and Jelly sandwich
smiles.gif

yum.

I also like to put potato chips on my PBJ sandwiches. yum. Im so hungry!

MAC_Whore

I totally used to dig the fries in the shake thing! Yum! I don't really have any quirky food things right now. I used to work with a guy who drank milk and pepsi like Laverne did on Laverne and Shirley. That always grossed me out when he drank that!

IslandGirl77

Quote:
Originally Posted by melozburngr
mmmmm GARLIC- I bet they'd be GREAT! recipe?! :p

My weird combination that I love is Ramen noodles, and a peanut butter and Jelly sandwich
smiles.gif

yum.

I also like to put potato chips on my PBJ sandwiches. yum. Im so hungry!

You and my man would get along great! LOL He puts chips on all his sammiches.

TRES TEAL

peanutbutter samwiches with maple syrup on it , strawberry icecream with crushed potato chips on top , and onion rings and bacon together , lol, yummmmm

~LadyLocks~

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRES TEAL
peanutbutter samwiches with maple syrup on it , strawberry icecream with crushed potato chips on top , and onion rings and bacon together , lol, yummmmm

I have one similar...Peanutbutter sandwhich with honey on it. It's best to let it sit for awhile and have the honey soak into the bread...ummm so yummy!

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LadyLocks~
I have one similar...Peanutbutter sandwhich with honey on it. It's best to let it sit for awhile and have the honey soak into the bread...ummm so yummy!

Yeh i do the honey/peanut butter thing.

I also sometimes do peanutbutter and butter.

maxcat

Here are two weird and easy recipes:
Peanut butter bacon burger.
Make yourself a hamburger....
Slather on unsweetened peanut butter and add a couple slices of bacon. (I use the cheater pre-cooked ones you stick in the microwave.)
Feta Watermelon Salad
Cube Watermelon, cube Feta, drizzle with high grade olive oil, add some fresh ground pepper.