Trendy all-black clothing for MAC?

ddglitter06

Where can I find trendy all black clothing? I use the word trendy because my counter manager stressed the importance of wearing current & specifically "trendy" clothes. Where do other MAC employees shop??? TIA : )

AllyDVon

I honestly logged on just to ask this question-haha!
I've worked for MAC a little over a year and a half now and was wanting to re-vamp my style and just don't know where to look anymore. :/

iwhypphace

Try different styles if black clothing. May I suggest like a all black business casual, all black rocker look, all black goth look, all black urban hip hop look, etc. I'm assuming you're young under 30 yrs-old. Challenge yourself to get out of your style comfort zone and wear styles that wouldn't normally attract you. By doing so you can get more creative, attract a more diverse clientele, grow as a woman, and have fun trying to pull off what you never really considered your style before. Also get your looks from a second hand store so you're not spending a lot if money trying something new. You can do it ( in my water boy voice)!!!!!

Chrystia

Don't overthink it.

I drop some solid money on high quality basic items that are black. Timeless items are worth investing in for your MAC attire. . Black dress pants, Black Cardigans, Black Boots etc.

For the rest I just cycle in cheap black trendy items from Forever 21, H&M, Express, etc. Trendy skirts, tops, etc.

ohmissdee

I don't really dress trendy but I do wear shoes that make my outfit trendy (hopefully that makes sense). I'll wear a black pencil skirt, black peplum top, then boots with studs on them. I find that at my workplace, since most people do wear black, they just wear cute shoes to show off their style.

I've found cute black tops and bottoms at:

forever 21
zara
nordstrom

and shoes at nordstrom and zara as well.