Turquatic up on maccosmetics.com

AudreyNicole

I think I am going to skip this one... Might get a lipglass or two when I see them in person, but I doubt it. I want to save for Amuse and Technacolor!
eyelove.gif

a914butterfly

the lady at the mac counter in my local macys showed me the samples (they know me there already so she shows me the items before its up for display!). anyway the turquatic eyeshadow is close to aquadisiac, the purple shower is close to stars n rockets or the pro eyeshadow red violet, and the pink one is close to a pink eyeshadow that is already out and permanent (i forgot which one she said), and the light one is ugly imo. the only thing really nice was the crystal rose lipglass.

Life In Return

It looks kind of boring to me... I have felt that way about the last few collections... maybe it's just me though.

cno64

I'm glad I'm not I the only one who's underwhelmed!
The items in the collection look pretty, but there are so few of them!
I was hoping for some new lipsticks, at least.

booters78

Quote:
Originally Posted by a914butterfly
the lady at the mac counter in my local macys showed me the samples (they know me there already so she shows me the items before its up for display!). anyway the turquatic eyeshadow is close to aquadisiac, the purple shower is close to stars n rockets or the pro eyeshadow red violet, and the pink one is close to a pink eyeshadow that is already out and permanent (i forgot which one she said), and the light one is ugly imo. the only thing really nice was the crystal rose lipglass.

wow, thanks. that might really help my wallet cause i already own, aquadisiac and stars n rockets...

jenniferm1972

Eh. Passing too. Not very exciting. Seems like they should have just added some new permanent colors to me. I've about had enough of the endless limited editions.

pugmommy7

omg, I was at my fs today and my girl showed me the secret stash
lol.gif
graucho.gif
-GORGEOUS!
eyelove.gif

i was PRAYING she would sell them to me a day early since i leave for vaca fri morning and won't get back there till the 14th...wah, i know
winks.gif

But my sob story was to no avail,damn'!
I forgive her
winks.gif

i may have to sneak up there in between errands tommorrow....the puple is TDF but i need to touch the others since i am aqua'd and peachly/pinkie'd to death.
looking fwd to some nice swatches and fotd's wneh i return
smiles.gif

pugmommy7

well,after seeing untamed and knowing what I want from amuse....sadly, I am passing too.
I'll have my patternmaker pallettes to keep me warm
winks.gif

tiramisu

I am in agreement with most of you. I am trying desperately to save up for the fall collections
eyelove.gif
because I missed out on Lure, seeing as I just bought a home this summer (yay, but damn those priorities!!)
I too am growing tired of too many LE's in so short time. I can't handle the stress
icon_eek.gif