Turquatic

i_bleed_life

just to let everyone know, you can order the Turquatic collection by phone...I don't think it's on the site yet though!

Shimmer

oh REALLY???
greengrin.gif

glittergoddess27

I am excited but I did kinda wonder about the site, normally they have it up and all I could find was the limited perfume? Oh well,. I will still run straight over to my freestanding after work tomorrow anyway. They havent seen me in about 2 weeks so they are probably wondering if I fell off the planet. LOL

rainbow

ohh... ladies, please do review on the eyeshadow [Turquatic]! wondering if it is any similar to [Aquadisiac].
lol.gif

i_bleed_life

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow
ohh... ladies, please do review on the eyeshadow [Turquatic]! wondering if it is any similar to [Aquadisiac].
lol.gif

it's similar to aquadisiac...BUT turquatic is blue, and aquadisiac is bue/green

rainbow

thanks i_bleed_life!!
smiles.gif
but if i already have had [Aquadisiac], do u think i can give skip this one?

stellarx1587

Quote:
thanks i_bleed_life!!
smiles.gif

I did a swatch of Turquatic vs. Aquadisiac and they're different. Aquadisiac has more green tones and is darker. Turquatic is kinda like Aquadisiac and with more blue. Its also lighter. And has more sparkles. They were different enough for me, so ended up getting Turquatic. YOU HAVE TO CHECK OUT THE LIPGLASS's!!!! IMO... these are the best lipglass colors they have come out with in AGES... SOOOOOO PRETTY. Definite must have!

rainbow

OMG!! i was about to backup my [Coral Grade] lipgloss from Patternmaker collection now i had better put it on hold!!

hah... in that case, i just grab [Turquatic] once it is launch over @ my side. better to be safe then sorry..
rofl.gif

mymymai

I swatched Turqautic vs. a lot of different shadows in the color scheme in the Turquatic thread in color stories.

aziajs

I agree with the above posters. Turquatic and Aquadisiac are completely different. Turquatic is more of a baby blue with alot of sparkle whereas Aquadisiac is a teal with a little sparkle.

The lipglasses looked interesting too but I didn't try them on.

i_bleed_life

Quote:
thanks i_bleed_life!!
smiles.gif

I bought Turquatic, because I'm crazy with buying limited eyeshadows.
BUt I also think they're different enough to own both!

rainbow

after looking @ the swatch, which dear mymymai have posted, i think it does look different!

now the more i m comfirm getting this shade!
rofl.gif
cant wait for it to be launch in asia..