• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Tutorial Contest Winner May 2008: Pussycat Doll/playboy Bunny Tutorial

jennyjen

Re: Pussycat Doll/playboy Bunny Tutorial

wow ,thanks for this tut ... i sooo need fleshpot but its sold out everywhere and i refuse to pay $30 for it on eBay. is there any other color that comes close to it? doesn't have to be mac.

glam8babe

i dont know to be honest, fleshpot is the nudest lip colour i own lol but what about myth or something like that? theres plenty of nudes on the mac website which look pretty similar, also if you go to the heatherette swatch thread there might be some swatches compared to fleshpot x

iheartcolor

I never knew about the tape trick! THANKS!
greengrin.gif

-Lauren

fafinette21

awesome, very playboy bunny-ish. i have that same playboy poster you have on your wall lolz
we don't have sharkskin in canada
ssad.gif
so i'm getting my grandmother to bring it out with her from ireland
greengrin.gif

cindylicious

love your tutorial!! i love your eyebrow, looks so natural just like how the japanese do their eyebrow.

YvetteJeannine

Thanks so much for this!! This definetly deserved TOTM!!!!!

One question I have for you: I don't have Pandemonium Eyeshadow...But I do have MAC's Knight Devine; which is a wonderful dark gray/silver Veluxe Pearl w/ hints of dark blue...It is used a lot in "Smokey-Eyed" looks. I personally use it almost every time I do a "Smokey" eye. Would that work, do you think..or would it be too dark??

If you don't think that'd work, maybe you could suggest another non-Limited Edition E/S for the medium color in this look...??

Thanks so much!! Terrific job!
smiles.gif

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvetteJeannine
Thanks so much for this!! This definetly deserved TOTM!!!!!

One question I have for you: I don't have Pandemonium Eyeshadow...But I do have MAC's Knight Devine; which is a wonderful dark gray/silver Veluxe Pearl w/ hints of dark blue...It is used a lot in "Smokey-Eyed" looks. I personally use it almost every time I do a "Smokey" eye. Would that work, do you think..or would it be too dark??

If you don't think that'd work, maybe you could suggest another non-Limited Edition E/S for the medium color in this look...??

Thanks so much!! Terrific job!
smiles.gif

thanks alot
greengrin.gif

i think knight devine would be perfect too! because it's not exactly dark like black its like an inbetweeny like pandamonium