UK c-shock haul!

glam8babe

Hey guys well today i went shopping with my boyfriend and he treated me to some of the c-shock collection.. we went on the train to newcastle which is like an hour away from where i live

i soo wanted the C-shock collection [well most of it] and heard it was coming out on the 2nd [monday] then i heard it was coming out on the 5th and one girl said NEXT thursday so i was soo confused.. anyway i emailed MAC and they replied the next day saying it came out on the 2nd July so i was like to my boyfriend "WOHOO its already out... lets go to newcastle 2moro =) " n he was like ok lol as boys do...

anyway we went to the MAC counter and i didnt see any of the c-shock collection so i looked around for abit then asked a girl who worked for MAC about it and she said "well we do have it. but im not sure if we can sell it yet.." so she went to ask and her manager said she could so she got the new stuff out of the draws and i picked 6 eyeshadows and a lipstick... she then said "we arent meant to be selling this until thursday" i was like OMG why did MAC lie to me in that email haha never mind...

so i got:

BIG T e/s
BANG ON BLUE e/s
GOING BANANAS e/s
WONDERGRASS e/s
PASSIONATE e/s
FAB AND FLASHY e/s

and... out to shock lipstick which is soo pale on me im gunna have to get more tanned so i can pull it off more ha... well im soo happy =) almost everything has sold out on the UK website... i thank my lovely boyfriend soo much =D

GemmaAntonia

OMG!!! When did they put C-Shock up on the MAC website??? I'm so sad now
ssad.gif
MAC didn't email me to say it was up like they usually do.

Anyway, great haul hun!!!

glam8babe

yeh they only JUST emailed me this mornin maybe because they arent supposed to sell till today? not sure but they had the makeup on the website yesterday probably from early morning

melliquor

Great haul. I went and got mine today as well. I will posting some pics in a few minutes. Yah for Cshock.

Latest posts