Username doesn't exist?

For some reason, when I tried to post it wouldn't let me move the cursor around in the post (So anytime I moved away to copy and paste, it would only let me start at the top of the post again) and I couldn't delete anything. It will when I hit the edit button now. I'll have to try to figure that out. But anyways,

After the forum switch I tried to log back in and can't. I always use the same passwords for everything so I don't understand why I can't remember what password I used. When I try to use the password recovery, it tells me that my username (which I copy and pasted from a forum post I had made) does not exist. This account is one I accidently created one day forgetting that I already had an account.
After the forum switch

We don't have any accounts in our system with a username or email of KimmyAnn_678 . If you entered the wrong username/email, please try again

http://www.specktra.net/forum/thread/170817/favorite-diy-projects ....But here I am

I mean, if there's nothing that can be done, I"ll just use this account, but it would be nice to use the old one since it's connected with my Itrader rating and all my old posts.

TIA
smiles.gif

Janice

I don't understand. It appears you're posting from the KimmyAnne_678 account?

I see the E now, apologies. I'll try to figure out what's going on with the other account. Will let you know what I figure out.

Janice

I sent an email to the address on file for your account, but it was returned as undeliverable. That is most likely why the system is informing you there is no username associated with that email and subsequently why you are unable to recover your password for the account.

I had a problem before logging back into the other account one other time. I always use the same few passwords for accounts (and the same junk e-mail) so I don't get confused. I'll just have to keep trying variations of the password to see if I can figure it out.

Thanks though.