• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Valentine's Day Radiance

anjelik_dreamin

This is a really beautiful look! Pinks are great on you...they make me look like I have allergies. I especially love your face routine. It's natural but defined and sexy!

blazeno.8

Quote:
Originally Posted by liv
This is such a pretty look! You have beautiful doe eyes. =]

blush-anim-cl.gif
Thanks!

^^^ Pinks can do that to me too, which is why I tried to find something else that could make them work. Now I generally don't wear them unless they're paired with a neutral color like browns, taups, gold, and bronzes. No matter how much I want to, I can't wear them with black.
sick.gif

anjdes

That was a super tutorial. I really love the 'artistic' way you've described your technique. I always feel makeup is a lot like painting!