Video Games

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmopolitics
My fiance had confessed to me a couple of weeks ago that he had never played Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (what self-respecting game nerd hasn't played that game?!), so we got it via Virtual Console on the Wii. Good times. In my opinion, Ocarina of Time is THE BEST ZELDA GAME. EVER.

agreed!

Definitely BEST ZELDA GAME EVER!

Leilani78

Right now I am addicted to the DS. I love to play nintendogs (dalmatian edition!) and the new mario bros.

Oh when I really feel like it, I'll bust out my SNES and play Super Mario World or Donkey Kong Country. hehe.

And when the bf lets me play, we'll either play Madden or NHL 08. I am much better at playing NBA 2k8, but whenever I play it, I curse like a sailor. The commentators piss me off. haha. (this is on his xbox 360)

Oh and the wii... I love wii bowling, that duck hunt-like game where you have to shoot the targets, ducks, alien ships. etc, and that matching shapes one. haha.

AmberLilith

My partner's a gaming geek...

I love Morrowind (PC) and Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance I and II (PS2).

My other half is heavily involved in Pirates of the Burning Sea MMO, which i'll also be playing soon *excited*

Dahlia_Rayn

I love me some video games! I have both XBox (original and 360) consoles, a PS3 and a PSP. I sold my PS2, but my fave game for that was God of War. For my PSP, I adore Lemmings. For my PS3, Guitar Hero III. I shouldn't admit this, but I'm totally going to buy the American Idol game.

S.S.BlackOrchid

I like FPS games, The Doom and Quake series, Call of Duty, etc. I also like the Metroid Prime series (I still play Super Metriod on SNES, hehe), Resident Evil 4, and I love Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth.

Apart from shooters, I also like Command & Conquer.

I have tried playing WoW, but never really got into it.

x.DOLLYMiX.x

I play the sims 2
yes.gif
it is amazinggg haha. I own all of the expansion packs, it is such a fun game.

Trista

I 've played video games for years! I usually get hooked on RPGs and I've played so many of the Final Fantasy games on Playstation 2. I recently got an X-Box 360 and I'm hooked on Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion. It is sooo addicting! I find my self awake late at night playing the game.
My boyfriend and I also play Project Gotham Racing with each other and I usually beat him
tong.gif

xiahe

okay, current obsessions: HALO [3] - my bf plays it A LOTTT so I like to join in with him =]...the new Advance Wars for the Nintendo DS [I love it!!!! It's soooo much fun especially if you like "tactical" RPGs]...aaaand Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops for the PSP. god, i'm such a nerd! ha.

threelittlebirds

I play Guitar Hero and Rock Band...I also love Nintendo in general, especially Mario related games. I can't wait until the Super Smash Bros for Wii comes out!

I am also a WoW player..used to play a lot but now only occasionally. I have a 70 mage and 70 priest. Is anyone else on Gorgonnash?

Pnk85

I'm car geek & game freak..... I just bought the PS3 last week
drools.gif
I am so addicted. 04.28.08 the new Grand Theft Auto drops (I already have it reserved) my network id for the PS3 is: pnkpnk85

I also can't wait till the new Grand Turismo 5 and Midnight Club comes out as well!!! I also like RPG & strategy games, I'm close to beating Heavenly Sword.

clslvr6spd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pnk85
I'm car geek & game freak..... I just bought the PS3 last week
drools.gif
I am so addicted. 04.28.08 the new Grand Theft Auto drops (I already have it reserved) my network id for the PS3 is: pnkpnk85

I also can't wait till the new Grand Turismo 5 and Midnight Club comes out as well!!! I also like RPG & strategy games, I'm close to beating Heavenly Sword.

A honda girl!?! awesome.
thmbup.gif

I am in love with mine, did you get the 60g or 80g? Do you have call of duty 4? I am always looking to team up with a girl and whip the boys asses!
girl_devil.gif

My network id is: clslvr6spd

Babylard

i play on and off counter-strike at the moment because its fast and non-commitment

used to play Lineage II on private servers... me and some friends were very hated on the server.. it was really fun! god i was so addicted, i lost myself for a while there... i lived like a dork.. wake up.. play.. eat.. play.. sleep at sunrise.. do it again.. everyday... lol what a horrible way to live...

after that, i was too afraid to get hooked on WOW... i know what it does to people... i've been there myself LoL

i loved my ps2.. loved my DDR, final fantasy, rpgs are fun... harvest moon.. HAHA!.. ps3 looks awesome.. i really want to play the updated FF7

i love games. i really want to try starcraft2 !

lara

I can't wait for the new GTA. I'm ready to take a week off work when it's released.

triccc

My favorite game ever, of all time is Final Fantasy VII for PS1.
Streets of Rage for Sega is a close second.

And a bunch of old nintendo games..Tetris, Jeopardy, Contra, Punch Out, Smash Tv, Ninja Gaiden, Shinobi, Super Mario bros, Zombie Nation

I love my classic nintendo.

other games: NBA Jam, Crazy Taxi, Street fighter, Marvel vs Capcom, House of Dead, X-Men

clslvr6spd

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
I can't wait for the new GTA. I'm ready to take a week off work when it's released.

Me too! I am getting giddy.
th_DANCE.gif

Pnk85

Quote:
Originally Posted by clslvr6spd
A honda girl!?! awesome.
thmbup.gif

I am in love with mine, did you get the 60g or 80g? Do you have call of duty 4? I am always looking to team up with a girl and whip the boys asses!
girl_devil.gif

My network id is: clslvr6spd

The 60 & 80 gig have been discontinued a few weeks ago, Sony will be releasing a 120g & will allow previous PS3 gen owners to upgrade. I'll add you to my network. I don't have call of duty yet, just heavenly sword & burnout paradise. I'm buying more games next week though
th_DANCE.gif

silentkite

I have a pink DS lite, which I love. I'm into more 'girly' games than things like first person shooters, and there are plenty of games I like on DS. My boyfriend and I also have a Nintendo Wii and an XBOX 360. I never play the latter, but the Wii is really fun.

clslvr6spd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pnk85
The 60 & 80 gig have been discontinued a few weeks ago, Sony will be releasing a 120g & will allow previous PS3 gen owners to upgrade. I'll add you to my network. I don't have call of duty yet, just heavenly sword & burnout paradise. I'm buying more games next week though
th_DANCE.gif

Makes me want to upgrade, lol. I will add you as well. I haven't played burnout paradise, how is it? You should get call of duty, it's pretty sweet. My projector lamp burnt out so I haven't been playing that much, I just can't seem to adjust to my small tv.
thmbdn.gif

Latest posts