Viva Glam V l/g or l/s?

FiestyFemme

I get more use out of the lipstick, but I'm more of a lipstick than gloss kinda girl.
I would just take into account which you prefer and use that to choose.
I have both though, and they're both nice.
smiles.gif

Kiss and Makeup

I have them both and use them both. But I only reach for the gloss if I don't want to put on lipstick. I find I wear the lipstick more, because it lasts longer. I like the way it looks on my lips better than the gloss. It's all about personal preference. Either is a good choice!

trollydolly

both are lovely but i think the lipstick is a bit more wearable. on me the lipglass can look a bit heavy, im nw20.

CosmePro

I guess I'm the odd women out
smiles.gif
I have both and I prefer the l/g...I keep one in my purse, one on my vanity, one at work...I LOVE l/g though and have jsut recently ventured into the lipstick world. btw, I use Twig l/s with the VG V and it looks amazing!

Jennifer

cocomia

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmePro
I guess I'm the odd women out
smiles.gif
I have both and I prefer the l/g...I keep one in my purse, one on my vanity, one at work...I LOVE l/g though and have jsut recently ventured into the lipstick world. btw, I use Twig l/s with the VG V and it looks amazing!

Jennifer

Just bought that very combo (Twig/VG V lipglass) today! I was looking for 'daily wear' lipstick and thought that the l/s was too formal for daytime. Will be purchasing it soon though. YUM.