Vivienne Westwood make-up line

ritchieramone

When I was in Tokyo last month, I was surprised to see a stand of Vivienne Westwood make-up in the 109 department store. I had a quick search and didn't see anything about the line on Specktra. It was comprised largely of round silver compacts and you could choose any of the eyeshadows and lipsticks/glosses to fill them. They looked as if they'd have to be put into the compacts as they were all in uncovered half circle or quarter circle palletes.

I didn't have much time to look at them in any great detail or to try any of the products, so I have no idea how well they go on, how pigmented they are etc. I don't recall prices apart from the polishes - they were Y1595, about £10/$16.

Has anyone tried any of this line? If so, what do you think of it?

mizuki~

I love Vivienne Westwood but unfortunately, I have never tried the makeup. The packaging is kinda boring =X and I think it's only available in Japan.

j_absinthe

Vivienne Westwood has cosmetics out too?! Not that I'm particularly shocked, but I've never seen or heard anything about it.

ritchieramone

I was completely unaware of it until I saw it and I can't find much about it online either.
th_dunno.gif

I would agree that the packaging isn't what it could have been. I thought it was disappointing-looking. The compact I picked up felt a bit lightweight, but I guess it would be different once it had been filled, but still, it wasn't what I expected.

Latest posts